By: Van Gogh Vodka
1 1/2 ounce apple cider or juice
1 1/2 ounce Van Gogh Wild Appel Vodka
1/2 ounce Van Gogh Dutch Caramel Vodka
1/2 ounce apple schnapps
apple slice (round), seeds removed
Glaze the inside of a chilled martini glass with caramel syrup and place glass in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake vigorously.
Strain into chilled glass glazed with caramel syrup.
Float a thinly sliced apple round (seeds removed) on top.
Decorate your favorite stuffed eggs with black olives that are cut to look like spiders:
Or here's another stuffed egg recipe. If you like deviled eggs, you'll love these deviled eyeballs. This is one of those fun Halloween recipe ideas that's easy to make, tastes great, and looks terrific on your Halloween food table. You can adjust the amounts as desired-- this is a very flexible recipe, and you can add pretty much whatever you like.
Ingredients:12 hard boiled eggs1/2 C. mayonnaise or Miracle Whip2 green onions, finely minced1 tsp. dried parsley flakes1/2 tsp. dry ground mustard1/4 tsp. salt1/4 tsp. paprika1/4 tsp. garlic powderblue food coloring, as neededred paste food coloring, as needed24 slices of black olivespimentos or fresh red peppers
Instructions: 1. Peel the hard boiled eggs and slice in half lengthwise. Scoop the yolks out into a medium bowl and reserve the whites until needed.
2. With the back of a fork, mash the yolks until smooth.
3. Add mayo, onions, parsley, mustard, salt, paprika, and garlic powder. Mix well.
4. Add a few drops of blue food coloring to turn the yellow mixture a soft green.
5. Spoon green yolk mixture into the cavity in each white half, dividing evenly.
5. On top of each yolk filling, place one black olive slice. Add a small piece of pimento or red pepper for the pupil.
6. With a toothpick dipped in red food coloring paste, draw red veins on egg white's surface.
7. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Severed Bloody FingersHeat Lil' Smokie cocktail sausages in your favorite BBQ sauce. Remove and drain. Wrap each sausage with a strip cut from a flour tortilla (to resemble bandage). Cut a small niche out of the tip and fill with mustard. Serve on a plate drizzled with the BBQ sauce.
These Vampire Cookies look fun and tasty!