Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Christmas Envelope Completed

I have mentioned before that I am in a group that alters envelopes (Pass The Altered Envelope - P_T_A_E) I recently received my completed Christmas envelope and I just LOVE it! There were a total of 8 people playing in this RR and I think each individual did a fantastic job on each envelope!
Front
Back


We are in the process of doing a Valentine RR now and the next theme will be Marie Antionette.

Here is what I did to my Valentine envie - 6 more folks will work on it.


Front

Back
In a previous post, I shared the beginning of my Halloween envie - unfortunately, it never returned home so I was unable to post the final results.

3 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

Very cool envelopes! How awful to not get one back after all the work that goes into them.

Joanne

Judy Streger said...

How come every where I go, Joanne has been there before me? LOL

Your Christmas envelope turned out fabulous. I am looking forward to see the Valentine envelope when it comes home.

Judy Streger said...

How come every where I go, Joanne has been there before me? LOL

Your Christmas envelope turned out fabulous. I am looking forward to see the Valentine envelope when it comes home.